You can’t delete or rename Procreate’s default Brush Sets. You also can’t delete default brushes from within those core sets. But there is a way to create a totally customizable version of any core Procreate Brush Set. Tap on the Set you want to edit, then tap Duplicate.
Can you delete default brushes?
No, you can’t delete the default brush sets, or the default brushes individually.
How do I reset my default brushes in procreate?
How to Reset Procreate’s Default Brushes
- Find the Procreate brush you want to reset. Navigate through your brush folders and find the brush you want to reset. …
- Swipe left on the brush you want to reset. Once you’ve found the brush you want to reset, swipe it to the left. …
- Click the Reset button, if it’s available.
How do I clear my brush library?
If you ever want to permanently delete a brush set, do the following:
- In the Brush Library, tap the brush set you want to delete.
- Tap-hold and select. Delete Brush Set. The set is removed from the library. The only way to retrieve the brush set is to have it saved somewhere else (see Exporting a brush set).
How do I delete a brush in procreate?
To delete a custom Brush Set, tap it to select it. Tap it again to invoke the Options menu. Then tap Delete. To delete a custom brush, swipe left on it, and tap Delete.
How do I revert back to original in Procreate?
Once you leave your Procreate design and return to the gallery, or close the app, you can’t undo anything in your design. Procreate does not store your version history, so the best way to return to an earlier version of your design is to regularly back up your Procreate file as you work.
How do I reset my color palette in Procreate?
How to Reset Procreate’s Default Color Palettes
- To restore the default color palettes within your Procreate app, you need to download them again and import them into your Procreate palette collection. …
- Open the Dropbox link on your Mac computer or iPad.
- Click on one of the color palettes and click the download button.
How do you get a monoline brush in Procreate?
How to Create a Monoline Brush in Procreate
- Start a new brush.
- The default shape and grain are perfect for a monoline brush.
- In the stroke settings, set spacing to 0 and streamline to max. This creates a smooth brush. …
- Skip down to the Apple pencil settings and change opacity to 0.
- Finally, name your brush.
Can you delete brush file?
Side note: you can install brushes from this screen as well if you don’t want to use Safari. To delete the file, press and hold the file you want to delete. A menu will pop up. Select Delete.
How do I delete folders in Procreate?
Delete an artwork – in the Gallery, swipe left on the artwork you want to delete. Then tap the red Delete button. Move files in the gallery – tap and hold on the image you want to move, (don’t let go until you place it in the exact place you want it), drag it to the “stack” or folder where you want to move it.