Draw a line or shape, and keep your finger held on the canvas. After a moment, QuickShape will invoke automatically. Your stroke will ‘snap’ into a perfect line, arc, poly-line, ellipse, triangle, or quadrilateral shape.
How do you create a rectangle in Procreate?
- Create simple rectangular and elliptical selections by dragging a shape into place.
- Tap the Selection button to bring up the Selection toolbar. Tap Rectangle or Ellipse. …
- Craft more complex selections by creating multiple ellipses, rectangles, or both. Tap Add to combine them into a single selection.
How do you make a shape brush in Procreate?
How to Make a Stamp Brush in Procreate
- Make a new square document.
- Draw your design.
- In the actions panel (wrench in top left corner), click copy canvas.
- Start a new brush.
- Open the shape editor and click paste shape.
- Use a two-finger tap the image to invert the colors.
How do I fill a shape in Procreate?
By using Procreate’s paint bucket tool, you can fill in a shape with a color. Remember the color selection tool in the top-right corner? Tap and hold down on that circle with your Apple Pencil, stylus, or finger. Then drag the color to the shape you want to fill in and release.
How do you make a circle brush in Procreate?
OPTION 2: Using the Quick Shape Tool
- Go to Brush Library. …
- Select any Monoline brush in your library. …
- Draw a Circle. …
- Take your opposite pointer finger and tap once. …
- Tap ‘Edit Shape’ in the top of the toolbar.
- Tap ‘Circle’ in the top of the toolbar.