Find your Recent brushes at the top of the Brush Library sets. Access these brushes by tapping Paint, Smudge or Erase and then tapping Recent. … To find the original set a brush in Recent belongs to, swipe left on the brush and then tap the Find button.
How do you get all the brushes in Procreate?
Installing Procreate Brushes (. brush)
- Transfer the file(s) ending in . brush to your Dropbox folder. …
- On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush is located. …
- Now, when you open Procreate, you’ll see your new brush(es) in a set called “Imported” at the bottom of your brush library.
Where are my brushes in Procreate?
Shaped like a paintbrush, the Brush button sits in the top right menu bar of the Procreate interface. Tap it once to activate the Brush tool, and tap it again to bring up the Brush Library. You can also bring up the Brush Library by tapping the Smudge or Erase tools.
Is there a way to favorite brushes in Procreate?
Procreate doesn’t let you favorite brushes, but you can group brushes together for the same effect. The first way to group brushes is to make copies of your brushes and put them in a folder at the top of your brushes list. Another strategy is to add your favorite brushes to your QuickMenu.
How do I import brushes into procreate?
brushset file from an app like Google Drive.
- Locate the .brushset file in Google Drive.
- Tap the three little dots.
- Select Open in.
- Navigate to Copy to Procreate (if it doesn’t show up, try selecting More)
- Tada! Your new brush set is imported into the Procreate app.
Are procreate brushes copyrighted?
Procreate brushes themselves are copyrighted, which means that you can’t sell or distribute any Procreate brush that you haven’t created yourself. Most artists allow you to sell art that has been made with their brushes, but it’s important to check their licensing policies to be sure.
How do you restore brushes in procreate?
How to Reset Procreate’s Default Brushes
- Find the Procreate brush you want to reset. Navigate through your brush folders and find the brush you want to reset. …
- Swipe left on the brush you want to reset. Once you’ve found the brush you want to reset, swipe it to the left. …
- Click the Reset button, if it’s available.
Are procreate brushes free?
That’s why we’ve put together a collection of brush sets that you can use in Procreate. And the best part about these brushes is that they’re free, so there’s no risk to you for trying them and you can feel that little bit freer to experiment.
Is there a blending tool in Procreate?
Perhaps you’re used to using the smudge tool to blend in Procreate, but you can actually do quite a lot of blending using the regular brush tool. If you set your brush to a low opacity and/or set the opacity to pen pressure, then you can glaze the colors on top of eachother, creating a nice blend.