reggev, Procreate does not currently offer an iCloud sync option, but you can do an iCloud backup. If you backup your iPad, including your apps, to iCloud, this will include your Procreate files.
Does Procreate backup with iCloud?
Procreate autosaves your work as you’re designing. It’s also important to set up automatic iCloud backups to preserve your entire design library and export your Procreate file library to a second cloud library or external hard drive.
Does Procreate backup?
Procreate does not have an automatic cloud backup system. … Yes, in Settings for Procreate you can choose document and storage, but it will not sync automatically. At least not at the time of filming this video. It just gives you an option to upload here when sharing.
How do I restore files from Procreate to iCloud?
The best way to restore deleted Procreate files is to use an iCloud backup that includes your Procreate files. Allow days, if not weeks, for the backup to be restored. It’s also good practice to have a folder of . procreate files that you can use should something go wrong with your iCloud backup.
How do I backup iCloud on my iPad?
Back up iPad using iCloud
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPad daily when iPad is connected to power, locked, and connected to Wi-Fi. …
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I transfer files from Procreate to new iPad?
In there scroll down to Procreate. You should see all of your documents. Transfer them all to the computer. You would then repeat the process with the new iPad only this time you would transfer the documents to the new iPad.
How do I go back in Procreate pocket?
Two-finger Tap to Undo
To Undo a series of actions, tap and hold two fingers on the canvas. After a moment, Procreate Pocket will rapidly step back through your most recent changes.
How do I restore my iPad?
Step 4: Restore your iPad
- Locate your iPad in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to. (Learn how to find your connected iPad.)
- Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update. …
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Disconnect your iPad from the computer, then set up and use your iPad.
How do I restore deleted files on my iPad?
How to Recover Deleted PDF Files on iPad?
- Log into your iCloud account and click iCloud Drive.
- Find the Recently Deleted option, here you can view the deleted PDF files and others.
- Select and tap on Recover, which will be recovered to iCloud Drive.
Can you export Procreate?
Export your artwork as a native . procreate file or a layered Adobe® Photoshop® PSD. You can also export as a handy PDF, a versatile JPEG, a PNG with transparency, or a high-quality TIFF.
How do I transfer files from Procreate to Mac?
The easiest way to export Procreate files to a Mac is to Airdrop them. Simply click on the Airdrop button and wait for your Mac to pop up on the Airdrop list. Click on the icon of your Mac and, once you hear a beeping sound, your file will have arrived on your computer.
How do you save in high resolution Procreate?
To export high resolution images from Procreate, make sure your canvas size is large and set to 300 DPI. Once you’re finished with your art, export it as a PNG file for the highest resolution image. If printing your work, make sure not to stray too far from your Procreate canvas size.
What are backups in iCloud?
iCloud Backup makes a copy of the information on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. When your device is backed up in iCloud, you can easily set up a new device or restore information on one you already have. … If you disable or stop using iCloud Backup, your last backup is stored for 180 days.
How do I recover deleted files on iPad without backup?
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad Without Backup
- Connect iPad to computer. Run EaseUS MobiSaver and connect your iPad to computer. …
- Scan iPad to find all the existing and lost data. …
- Preview and recover iPad photos without iTunes backup.
How do I restore a previous version of Procreate?
Once you leave your Procreate design and return to the gallery, or close the app, you can’t undo anything in your design. Procreate does not store your version history, so the best way to return to an earlier version of your design is to regularly back up your Procreate file as you work.