How do you change SketchBook pen size?
Resizing brushes in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Brush Palette, tap any brush to select it. Sliders appear beside the palette for changing size or hardness/size and opacity or opacity/flow.
- Tap-drag them up or down. An on-screen display appears, indicating the new numeric values for the changed brush property.
How do you draw to scale in Autodesk SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro Desktop users:
- To scale the ruler, click-drag .
- To rotate the ruler, click-drag and rotate .
- To move the ruler, click-drag .
- To move a ruler handle, click-drag a handle .
- To create a stroke, draw on or near the section of the ruler you need.
- To exit the ruler, click .
Does SketchBook have infinite canvas?
The free version of Concepts is a sketchbook on steroids. Use an infinite canvas, gorgeous brushes, 5 layers, and a whole lot of creative freedom.
How do you make a square SketchBook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use. to draw lines. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then either tap. or for a horizontal or vertical line, hold down the Shift key. …
- Use to draw a rectangle. …
- Use to draw an oval or circle. …
- Use. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then tap. …
- Once you are finished with the Draw Styles, tap. …
Do you need a stylus for Autodesk SketchBook?
Exclusively on Android. SketchBook Pro on Android only supports the Samsung S Pen. There is no special set up required and the S Pen will give you true pressure-sensitivity.
How do you use a stylus on SketchBook?
Exclusive to Samsung S Pen devices.
- Tap. Preference and pair your stylus with SketchBook.
- Return to. and select Pen Mode.
- Tap ON to activate Pen Mode for palm rejection.
- Check Enable Multi-touch Gestures if you want to manipulate the canvas, hide the UI, etc. with multi-touch gestures.
How do you make things smaller in SketchBook?
To non-proportionately scale a selection, highlight the upper part of the inner circle. Tap, then drag in the direction you want scaled. To scale a selection bigger or smaller, highlight the scale inner circle. Tap, then drag to scale up or down to display the percentage scaling.
How do you measure the length of a SketchBook?
Select the Measurement tool and draw a line to measure something. The Info palette should open. Your measurement results will appear in the Info palette. Below, measuring the left side of the magenta box, you can see the length (D1) and the angle.
Does SketchBook have a grid?
There isn’t really a grid in SketchBook.