How do I delete sketchbook?
Deleting sketches within a folder
- To delete one or more sketches, tap. , then the sketch or sketches from the Gallery or from within a folder.
- Tap and select. Delete. The sketch appears in the Trash folder.
How do I delete Autodesk?
To make changes to an existing eraser, do the following:
- In the Brush Palette, tap the following to open the Brush Library: For Desktop users: …
- In the Brush Library, select the eraser you want to modify.
- Do the following to access Brush Properties: …
- Edit the eraser, then close the Brush Properties and continue drawing.
How do you select and delete in SketchBook?
Removing sections from a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do I delete layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Deleting layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- To delete one or more visible layers, in the Layer Editor, select the layer(s) to be deleted, then tap and select Delete.
- To delete all hidden layers, tap and select Delete Hidden Layers.
Can I uninstall Autodesk genuine service?
You can now uninstall the Autodesk Genuine Service. … In the Apps & Features screen, scroll to the Autodesk Genuine Service entry and click it to expand it. Click Uninstall, then follow the prompts to uninstall the Autodesk Genuine Service.
How do you change the size of the eraser in Autodesk Sketchbook?
Changing eraser size
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the left to decrease the size of the eraser. This is great for detailed work, when you need to be precise about the pixels you’re removing.
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the right to increase the size of the eraser.
How do I change my cursor in Autodesk Sketchbook?
Change the brush cursor
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the Brush tab.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook > Preferences, then tap the Brush tab.
How do you rub in Autodesk Sketchbook?
Turning a brush into an eraser in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Select the brush you want to transform into an eraser.
- Open the Color Editor.
- Tap. and try it out.