Press Ctrl+E (⌘+E on a Mac) or use the File -> Export -> Export as Minecraft map… menu item. It will export the world directly to your Minecraft saves directory, after which it will appear in Minecraft under Singleplayer.
How do I export a WorldPainter map?
To export your map, follow these steps:
- Left-click on the “File” menu option.
- Left-click on the “Export” option.
- Left-click on “Export as new Minecraft map”.
- Edit world name and options as desired.
- Left-click “Export” at the bottom of the window.
How do I export a Minecraft map?
- Download the world file (usually in .zip or .rar ) format. …
- Extract to a new folder (WORLD)
- Find the .minecraft or com.mojang folder.
- Look for the saves or minecraftWorlds folder.
- Copy-paste the (WORLD) to that folder.
- Open up Minecraft and find it in your selection of saved worlds.
How do you make your own world on Minecraft?
Start by opening Minecraft on your device or console. Tap or click on the “Play” button directly below the Minecraft logo on the main menu. This should open up a screen with three tabs along the top. Look for the world you want to manage in the list under the “Worlds” tab, below the “Create New” button.
Is World painter a virus?
WorldPainter does not contain any virus or malware!
Can you play Java maps on bedrock?
If you’ve spent time growing and developing a Minecraft Java world, you’ll be pleased to hear that it can be converted to the Windows 10 Bedrock format, which is required for Minecraft with RTX.