How do you make things smaller in SketchBook?
To non-proportionately scale a selection, highlight the upper part of the inner circle. Tap, then drag in the direction you want scaled. To scale a selection bigger or smaller, highlight the scale inner circle. Tap, then drag to scale up or down to display the percentage scaling.
How do I resize canvas in SketchBook?
To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas. To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do you set dimensions in SketchBook?
Android users: Creating a custom canvas size
- In the toolbar, tap and select. New Sketch. The panel changes, displaying more options.
- Select Custom. Enter a height and width. The file size and maximum number of layers is displayed. …
- Tap. . Tap the last entry again to create the canvas.
How do you edit a picture in Autodesk SketchBook?
Follow the instructions for the version of SketchBook, and in some cases you’re device, you’re using:
- In the toolbar, tap. Import Image.
- Select an image from your your device and tap an image to import it.
- Use the Transform tools to stretch, move, scale, rotate, and/or flip the image. …
- When finished, tap Done.
How do you zoom out on SketchBook?
Zooming out of a sketch
Use zooming out for when you want to have a better view of the overall composition. With two fingers, pinch the canvas. To zoom out further, repeat this action as many times as necessary.
How do I make Autodesk SketchBook less pixelated?
You can’t turn off Pixel Preview in the “Windows 10 (Tablet)” version of SketchBook. The Desktop version will be pixelated but make sure that the image is set to 300 PPI and it will look good when you print it.
How do you invert on SketchBook?
Inverting a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. to access an assortment of Selection tools.
- Once a selection is made, tap. Invert.
- Tap. Deselect at the end of the Selection toolbar to modify your selection.
How do you change opacity in SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.
How do you make a square in sketchbook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use. to draw lines. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then either tap. or for a horizontal or vertical line, hold down the Shift key. …
- Use to draw a rectangle. …
- Use to draw an oval or circle. …
- Use. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then tap. …
- Once you are finished with the Draw Styles, tap. …
How big is a normal sketchbook?
In the U.S., common sketchbook sizes include 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 7”x10”, 8.5”x11”, 9”x12”, and 11”x14” for hard-covered sketchbooks, and 14”x17”, 18”x24”, and 24”x36” for spiral-bound and tape-bound pads.
What is Sketchbook Windows 10?
Sketchbook is an award-winning sketching, painting, and drawing app for anyone who loves to draw. Artists and illustrators love Sketchbook for its professional-grade feature set and highly customizable tools. … Tablet users – this version of Sketchbook Pro is optimized for Windows desktop use with pen peripherals.
Can you import photos into SketchBook?
Importing on Android from the Gallery
Tap the Untitled Folder bar along the top of the Gallery. New from Image. Scroll down, tap Dropbox or another source, and tap an image to import it.
How do you move pictures in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.