How do you blur in Autodesk SketchBook app?
There isn’t a blur option (like in Photoshop). The closing thing we have on mobile is the Colorless brush. You can change size of it to globally smudge it.
Is there a blur tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
Smear and Blur
These brushes are not available in Sketchbook on Mobile. … They are in the Brush Palette and the Basic brush set in the Brush Library.
How do you blend in Autodesk SketchBook on IPAD?
Layer blending in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do you fade in SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.
Where is the blending brush in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the Brush Library, you scroll down and select one of the Natural Blend brushes in the Pastel brush set. Select a brush, then do one of the following: On Desktop, double-click the brush to open its properties. You will see the Type menu below the name of the brush.
How do you make a gradient on sketchbook?
Creating a gradient area
- Create an area to be filled.
- With the Flood Fill tool selected, select a Gradient Fill ( or. ) from the Flood Fill toolbar.
- Click-drag to place the fill.
- Do either of the following: To change the color of a manipulator, double-click the manipulator and select another color from the Color Wheel.