How do you cut and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I delete a selected area in SketchBook?
Removing sections from a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
Does SketchBook have a lasso tool?
Selection tools in Sketchbook Pro for desktop
There are five selections tools to choose from: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, and Magic Wand. Make changes to your selections with tools, such as Add, Remove, Replace, Invert, and Deselect, which are in the Selection toolbar.
How do you mask in SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.
Can you alpha lock in SketchBook?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
How do you scale in SketchBook?
Move, rotate, or scale a layer with your finger
- To rotate, drag in a circular manner with two fingers.
- To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger.
- To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
How do you use the Magic Wand tool in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
What does the selection tool do in sketchbook?
Selection tools in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Make changes to your selections with tools, such as Add, Remove, Replace, Invert, and Deselect, which are in the Selection toolbar. To make tweaks to your Magic Wand selection, use Tolerance. Don’t forget you can use a selection like a mask.
How do I remove part of a photo in sketch?
select the shape you want to edit. Go to Layer->Paths->Scissors. Click on the path you want to delete. This deletes path between two anchor points.
How do you delete a drawing in sketchbook on IPAD?
Deleting sketches within a folder
- To delete one or more sketches, tap. , then the sketch or sketches from the Gallery or from within a folder.
- Tap and select. Delete. The sketch appears in the Trash folder.
How do you move pictures in sketchbook?
Use the Import tools to position, scale, rotate, mirror, and/or flip the image:
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.