Is Autodesk SketchBook on mobile?
Autodesk releases its latest SketchBook 4.0 painting and drawing app – available in May for iPad and iPhone – for Android users on Google Play today. … SketchBook 4.0 was released first for iOS, now Android, and we expect an upgrade for Amazon Fire to follow.
Is there a pen tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
There are only two styluses that are compatible with devices running the latest version of SketchBook Pro Mobile: For iOS, use the Apple Pencil. For Android, use the Samsung S Pen.
How do you draw in Autodesk?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then. Shapes.
- Tap one of the following styles, then tap-drag to draw: to draw a straight line. to draw a rectangle. …
- Do one of the following: Tap-drag to draw a shape. To stay in the tool and change the brush and/or color, tap , then tap or . …
- To exit the tool, tap x.
How do you fill in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
Flood filling an area
- In the toolbar, tap .
- Select a color from the Color Editor.
- Tap to fill the current layer or. for all visible layers. Selected Layer. Fill Outcome. Current layer. All visible layers.
- Select a fill.
- To accept the fill, click or. to decline the fill.
How do I turn on pen mode in SketchBook?
Exclusive to Samsung S Pen devices.
- Tap. Preference and pair your stylus with SketchBook.
- Return to. and select Pen Mode.
- Tap ON to activate Pen Mode for palm rejection.
- Check Enable Multi-touch Gestures if you want to manipulate the canvas, hide the UI, etc. with multi-touch gestures.
What do you draw on SketchBook?
- Draw yourself as an original superhero.
- Make a drawing that looks sticky.
- Draw a mysterious doorway or staircase.
- Draw an empty room. …
- Draw a flower. …
- Draw an object melting.
- Draw an imaginary place, adding all kinds of details.
- Draw a gumball machine that dispenses anything but gumballs.