Does Autodesk SketchBook have a gallery?
The Gallery is only available on SketchBook Pro Mobile. The Gallery is where your sketches are saved. If you worked on something and want to go back to it, if it is not still on your canvas, you can find it in the Gallery.
How do you move pictures in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
What files can Autodesk SketchBook open?
SketchBook supports TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, png, and PSD. The format you select determines whether the image is saved with all its layers or is flattened. Saving as a TIFF or PSD preserves your layers.
Where does SketchBook save pictures?
Saving in Sketchbook for Android
Files are saved as TIFFs in the Sketchbook Gallery. You can export these files as a layered PSD, or a flattened JPEG or PNG.
How do you crop a picture in Autodesk SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
How do you copy and paste in SketchBook?
See Duplicating layers in Sketchbook Pro for how to do this. If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.