How do you move layers in SketchBook PC?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I move a layer on top of another in SketchBook?
To reposition a layer, see Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10 (Pro).
- In the current selected layer, tap-hold to access the radial menu. Swipe and select. …
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to access the Layer menu and select Add Layer to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to create a new layer.
How do you drag in Autodesk SketchBook?
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck.
- Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
- Move your stylus to the outer ring and tap-drag to reposition your sketch on the canvas.
How do I see layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Accessing layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
How do you move text in Autodesk SketchBook?
Editing text in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- then type the text you need.
- to set the color and tap-drag the sliders to change size and opacity.
- to select the font.
- to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
How do I rotate in SketchBook?
Transforming your canvas in SketchBook in Mobile
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do you lasso and move in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you use the magic wand on SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
Does SketchBook Pro have layers?
Consider grouping layers into folders. With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
What does locking a layer do in SketchBook?
When you lock layers, it ensures that nothing is accidentally altered. Locking a layer can also be used to indicate completion. When changes need to be made to a locked layer, unlock it and rework things.
Are there layers in SketchBook?
Layers are a big part of Sketchbook. They help you organize the content that make your image. They are used a lot for complex drawing and projects.
How do you use selection in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
To Move Objects Using Two Points
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
Where is the layer editor in SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
If you are on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen.