How do you open the Brush set in Procreate?
brushset file from an app like Google Drive.
- Locate the .brushset file in Google Drive.
- Tap the three little dots.
- Select Open in.
- Navigate to Copy to Procreate (if it doesn’t show up, try selecting More)
- Tada! Your new brush set is imported into the Procreate app.
How do I access the Procreate Brush library?
Shaped like a paintbrush, the Brush button sits in the top right menu bar of the Procreate interface. Tap it once to activate the Brush tool, and tap it again to bring up the Brush Library.
How do I import brushes into Procreate pocket?
Import brushes created by other people straight into Procreate Pocket. Tap New brush to create a new brush. Find and tap the Import button at the top right to import a brush from the Files app. The brush will import into your currently selected Brush Set.
How do I unzip a file in Procreate on iPad?
Steps to Unzip and Install Procreate Files Directly on the iPad
- Click the download link that was provided to you after purchase. …
- FileExplorer will open. …
- Tap on ‘Save’.
- Select ‘Local’ from the menu found on the left. …
- Tap on your zipped file.
- Select ‘Unarchive’ from the menu that pops up.
How do I import brushes from Dropbox to Procreate?
On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush set is located. Tap on the brush set file, then click the small […] icon and click Export. Click Open In… and tap Copy to Procreate.
Can I group brush sets in Procreate?
Choose a favorite Procreate brush for each slot.
You’re all set! Whenever you need to access your favorite Procreate brushes, open your QuickMenu. There, you’ll find all of them grouped in one spot. … Simply create another QuickMenu brush folder.