You can’t import a pdf or zip file into Procreate. So we need to convert those to a jpg or another image file like png. A JPG is a single image file. A PDF is a collection of all those worksheets in one document that you can open and print all pages.
Can Procreate save as PDF?
procreate file or a layered Adobe® Photoshop® PSD. You can also export as a handy PDF, a versatile JPEG, a PNG with transparency, or a high-quality TIFF.
How do I export a file from Procreate?
To export Procreate files, click on the wrench to open the Actions panel. Click on the Share tab. Choose whether you want to export your work in the following formats: Procreate file, PSD, PDF, JPEG, PNG, or TIFF. You can also choose to export your work as an animation.
How do I convert a PDF to a PNG file?
Convert a PDF into a PNG file.
- Navigate to the Convert PDF page on Adobe Acrobat online.
- Click the Select A File button, or drag and drop the file into the drop zone to upload your PDF.
- Select PNG from the file format drop-down menu. …
- Click the Convert To PNG button, or whichever format you selected.
How do I add a file to Procreate?
Note: Procreate requires iOS10 to import PSD files.
- Tap the “+” icon the tap “Import”
- Select “Import from…”
- Select your computer or cloud storage where your PSD files are stored. …
- Select the file you wish to import in this case “GoatMen.psd”
- Procreate will import your PSD with all your Layers intact.
How do I convert a PDF file to JPEG file?
How to convert PDF to JPG using Acrobat:
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Click the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Image as your export format, and then choose JPEG.
- Click Export. The Save As dialog box is displayed.
- Select a location where you want to save the file, and then click Save.
How do I email an image in Procreate?
To email your Procreate images with layers included, make sure you have an email app setup on your iPad and export your art as either a Procreate file, PNG files, or a PDF with layers. Choose your email within your export options. This will include your art as an attachment in an email draft.
Tap Actions > Share > PDF, then choose from Good, Better, or Best quality. Select a destination for your file. Each layer becomes a page in the PDF, with the bottom layer the first page, and the top layer the last.
How do I get PDFs onto my iPad?
Open and read any PDF on an iPad.
- Download and install Acrobat Reader from the App Store. Launch the app.
- Select Files on the bottom menu bar.
- Locate your PDF file on your iPad and select it.
- You can now read your PDF and adjust the view and scroll settings to your preferences.
How do I convert to PDF on iPad?
How to Convert Documents to PDFs on Your iPhone and iPad
- Download PDF Expert and launch the app.
- Tap the blue plus sign at the bottom right.
- Pick the file you wish to convert. You can import it from the Files app, your computer, or cloud storage.
- Tap … More on the file.
- Select Convert to PDF.
- That’s it!
Where does Procreate save files on iPad?
Procreate saves your files within the gallery of the Procreate app with the extension . procreate. These are Procreate specific files that only work within the Procreate ecosystem. There isn’t an external folder in your iPad or iPhone where your designs get automatically sent.
What is a Procreate file?
A PROCREATE file contains a canvas created by Savage Procreate or Savage Procreate Pocket, which are applications used to create illustrations and animations. … The file is saved in a proprietary format that is only supported by Procreate and Procreate Pocket.