How do I restore my gallery in Procreate?
How to Restore Deleted Procreate Files
- The best way to restore deleted Procreate files is to use an iCloud backup that includes your Procreate files. …
- If you have automatic backups enabled on your iPad, check your most recent backup to see if Procreate was included in this backup.
How do you reset Procreate?
How to Reset Procreate’s Default Brushes
- Open your Procreate brush library. To get started, open up your Procreate brush library.
- Find the Procreate brush you want to reset. …
- Swipe left on the brush you want to reset. …
- Click the Reset button, if it’s available.
How do I revert back to original in Procreate?
Once you leave your Procreate design and return to the gallery, or close the app, you can’t undo anything in your design. Procreate does not store your version history, so the best way to return to an earlier version of your design is to regularly back up your Procreate file as you work.
Where is advanced settings on Procreate?
You can adjust most settings from inside Procreate. Some settings are fundamental to how Procreate’s touch responses interact with iOS. To adjust these you need to head to the iOS setting for Procreate. Tap Actions > Help > Advanced Settings to go to iOS Settings.
How do I restore a backup on my iPad?
Important: You must first create a backup of your iPad. See Back up iPad.
Restore iPad from an iCloud backup
- Turn on a new or newly erased iPad.
- Follow the online instructions to choose a language and region.
- Tap Set Up Manually.
- Tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I restore from backup?
You can’t restore a backup from a higher Android version onto a phone running a lower Android version.
Add a backup account
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. …
- Tap Backup account. Add account.
- If needed, enter your phone’s PIN, pattern, or password.
- Sign in to the account that you want to add.
How do you reset liquify in procreate?
Adjust and Reset
Tap Adjust to reveal the Amount slider. Drag it to the left to reduce the strength of the effect you’ve applied. Tap Reset to undo your changes and remain in the Liquify interface.