How do I save a layer as a separate image in SketchBook?
Exporting in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- Select. Export.
- Tap the Save as type option and select a file format. INFORMATION: If you want to keep your layers, select PSD. If you don’t mind if your image is flattened to one layer, select either png and JPEG.
- Select Save.
Can you clip layers on Autodesk SketchBook?
For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor. Just click on it and “Fly Out should occur.
How do I cut out an image in SketchBook?
Tap the Selection tool on the toolbar, and then drag your finger to select the part of the image you want to keep. Tap the Layers icon to open the Layers panel. Press and hold the current layer in the panel until the context menu appears, and then select “Cut” or “Copy” from the options.
How do you cut and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I edit in Autodesk SketchBook?
Editing text in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Do one of the following: For tablet users, in the toolbar, tap . For handheld device users, in the toolbar, tap , then .
- Do any of the following: Tap. then type the text you need. Tap. …
- When finished, tap. to accept the changes or x to decline.
How do you save a layer in SketchBook?
Open the file from your Dropbox folder.
- Insert SD or Micro SD card into your Android device. …
- In SketchBook, save your image to the Gallery. …
- From the Gallery options select Export PSD. …
- From the Android Share Sheet, select Save to device and save the PSD file to your SD or Micro SD card.
Where is the layer editor in SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
If you are on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
Can you mask in Autodesk SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.
How do you cut in Autodesk SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you use the lasso tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the toolbar, tap to accesses the Quick Selection tools:
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you move layers in Autodesk SketchBook on iPad?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do I move multiple layers in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you drag in SketchBook?
Using transforms in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap and select .
- Tap-drag one of the arrows to move the content on that layer along the axis selected. If you select either arrow along the sides, your movement is constrained to left and right. …
- When finished, tap Done.
How do you use the Magic Wand tool in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.