How do you make an alpha channel in SketchBook?
Creating an alpha channel in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, in the Background layer, tap. to turn off the background layer and create an alpha channel.
- Select File > Save. When saving an image with an alpha channel, select TIFF, png, or PSD.
How do you make a lock on SketchBook?
Locking layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
For tablet and handheld device users, to lock a layer, tap a selected layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. Tap Lock Layer. Do the same to unlock it.
Does SketchBook have transparent background?
Using the Background layer in Sketchbook Pro for desktop
You can do one of two things, change the color of the background (canvas) or create a transparent background or alpha channel. For setting a background (canvas) color, see Setting the background color in Sketchbook Pro.
How do I create a PNG in Autodesk SketchBook?
Exporting in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- Select. Export.
- Tap the Save as type option and select a file format. INFORMATION: If you want to keep your layers, select PSD. If you don’t mind if your image is flattened to one layer, select either png and JPEG.
- Select Save.
Does SketchBook have alpha lock?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
What is Alpha Lock?
Alpha lock is a function that lets you partially change the color of the line drawing in the layer that has been opacity locked with a brush. Although the same expression can be done using the clipping function, no additional layer is necessary with alpha lock.
How do you create a mask layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.
How do you color in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
What does pixel lock do?
In short, using Lock Transparent Pixels ensures that an object on a layer can never become more or less transparent than it was when first created and that its edges won’t change if you, for example, add a blur to it.
How do you lock pixels?
Set or change a screen lock
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security.
- To pick a kind of screen lock, tap Screen lock. …
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use. …
- To change your screen lock’s settings, next to “Screen lock,” tap Settings .