How do you select a shape in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
Can you insert images into SketchBook?
Adding an image in SketchBook Pro Desktop
An image, such as a JPEG, can be inserted onto the current layer or imported onto a new layer. … Select File > Add Image, then select a file. In the Layer Editor, click. , then select a file.
How do I show tools in SketchBook?
To bring the tool bar back in Sketchbook, use the following methods: The shortcut CTRL+ALT+J toggles the visibility of the toolbar.
How do you cut out a shape in SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you use the magic wand on SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
What does magic wand do in SketchBook?
In SketchBook Pro Desktop, a selection can also be used to select an area, then with the V key open the Transform Puck to move, scale or rotate your selection. Magic Wand to select the background and either an eraser or Clear to delete the background.
How do you lasso in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
What files does SketchBook support?
Saving in Sketchbook for Android
Files are saved as TIFFs in the Sketchbook Gallery. You can export these files as a layered PSD, or a flattened JPEG or PNG.
Where is toolbar in Autodesk SketchBook?
By default, the toolbar is at the top of the canvas. It can be hidden and moved (though not in all versions) to give you a larger work space. It contains most of the tools in SketchBook Pro. When you select a tool, another toolbar may appear below it, containing additional options.
Where is the color puck in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation.