Select the layer you want to flip. In the menubar, select Image > Flip Layer Vertically.
How do you flip a selected area in SketchBook?
Flipping a layer
Just duplicate the layer, then select a flip tool, then position the image. to flip the content on a layer either horizontally or vertically.
How do you flip on Autodesk SketchBook?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do I move a selection in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I rotate the ruler in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro Desktop users:
- To scale the ruler, click-drag .
- To rotate the ruler, click-drag and rotate .
- To move the ruler, click-drag .
- To move a ruler handle, click-drag a handle .
- To create a stroke, draw on or near the section of the ruler you need.
- To exit the ruler, click .
How do I change the size of an image in Autodesk SketchBook?
Resizing an image in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do you move layers in SketchBook?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
What does the magic wand do in Autodesk SketchBook?
In SketchBook Pro Desktop, a selection can also be used to select an area, then with the V key open the Transform Puck to move, scale or rotate your selection. Magic Wand to select the background and either an eraser or Clear to delete the background.
How do you use the magic wand on SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
Which tool is not a selection tool?
Paintbrush is not a selection tool in openoffice.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
To Move Objects Using Two Points
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.