Stretch, move, and manipulate any part your image for fast and easy edits.
How do you move an object in procreate without resizing it?
If you want to just move the entire contents of the layer then skip to step 4.
- Tap on letter ‘S’ This is the selection tool. …
- Tap on ‘Freehand’ category. …
- Circle the objects you want to move. …
- Tap the Mouse icon. …
- Move your objects around with Apple Pencil. …
- Tap the Mouse icon to save changes.
Does Procreate have a shape tool?
One of the most complex and dynamic tools Procreate launched is the Quick Shape Tool. This tool is everything that illustrators, lettering artists, and designers have been hoping for. It’s so simple yet so complex.
How do you color match in procreate?
To select a color to work with, follow these steps:
- Press and hold down with your finger where you want to pull the color from.
- You’ll see a circle take on your color.
- Wait for the color to appear in the color selection tool in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You now have access to the selected color.
Where is the liquify tool in Procreate?
Tap Modify > Adjustments > Retouch > Liquify to enter the Liquify interface. Rather than using a simple drag motion to apply effects, Liquify works like a brush. Liquify lets you ‘paint’ your effects onto the canvas using your finger.
How do you nudge in Procreate?
Tap the Snapping button in the Transform toolbar to toggle it on and off. When Snapping is active you’ll see guidelines popping up as your content snaps from one useful position to another. Tap anywhere outside the bounding box to nudge your selection in that direction in increments.
What is magnetism in Procreate?
Magnetics. When toggled on, Magnetics allows your content to easily slide along the blue guide-lines. This blue guides appear as you move your content around your canvas.