How do you get quick shapes in procreate?
Let’s get started.
- Choose a monoline brush from your Procreate brush library. …
- Draw a circle with your Apple Pencil (but don’t pick up your pencil at the end) …
- Lift up your Apple Pencil and click Edit Shape. …
- Click a shape option in Edit Shape. …
- Draw a square and see its unique Edit Shape options.
Does procreate have a line tool?
Procreate’s auto straighten feature makes straight lines easy. To draw a straight line in Procreate, simply draw a line and hold your finger or stylus tip down until you see the line straighten. Before lifting up, you can rotate or shorten the line until it’s in the position that you want.
How do I turn off quick line in procreate?
Disabling Quickline and Quickshape
Go to the action menu (wrench icon) > Prefs > Gesture Controls. Here you can turn the feature off or change the delay.
How do I get line stabilizer in procreate?
Tapping on the brush will lead you to the Brush Studio, i.e. the settings page. You can find various settings for each brush available in the app here. Move to the “stabilization” section from the left sidebar to access the stroke stabilization feature in Procreate.
How do you draw a straight line on an IPAD?
Draw a straight line: Tap the ruler tool in the toolbar, then draw a line along the edge of the ruler.
- To change the angle of the ruler, touch and hold the ruler with two fingers, then rotate your fingers.
- To move the ruler without changing its angle, drag it with one finger.