To delete a layer: In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. and select Delete.
How do you select and delete in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do you delete things from Autodesk SketchBook?
Clearing a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the menu bar, select Edit > Clear.
- Select the layer and tap or tap. and select Clear.
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers. For tablet users, if the erasers aren’t visible in the palette, tap-drag up or down within the palette to expose them.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
To reposition a layer, see Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10 (Pro).
- In the current selected layer, tap-hold to access the radial menu. Swipe and select. …
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to access the Layer menu and select Add Layer to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to create a new layer.
How do I select a layer in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you select all layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do I use eraser in Autodesk?
To make changes to an existing eraser, do the following:
- In the Brush Palette, tap the following to open the Brush Library: For Desktop users: …
- In the Brush Library, select the eraser you want to modify.
- Do the following to access Brush Properties: …
- Edit the eraser, then close the Brush Properties and continue drawing.
How do you delete a canvas on sketchbook?
Delete all canvas planes
Choose Delete > Painting > Delete Canvases . Note: The option window lets you choose if you want to delete All overlays, All canvases, All canvases and overlays, or only Unbookmarked overlays.
How do you redo in Autodesk SketchBook?
Undoing and redoing in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- To undo the previous action, in the toolbar or from the lagoon, tap. or press Cmd+Z for Mac or Ctrl+Z for Windows.
- To redo an action, in the toolbar or from the lagoon, tap. or press Shift+Cmd+Z for Mac or Ctrl+Y for Windows.
How do I reset my SketchBook?
Resetting preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
What is layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Jun 01 2021In-product view. Jump to Mobile or Windows 10. Layers are a big part of SketchBook Pro. They help you organize the content that make your image. They are used a lot for complex drawing and projects.
Where is the layer editor in Autodesk SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To open the editor: If you are on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen.
Where are the layers in SketchBook?
Layers in Sketchbook Pro for desktop
Layers are organized under the Layer Editor toolbar and the Blend Modes. There are three types of layers: Regular layers contain functionality for showing/hiding the layer content, locking the layer, changing opacity, and accessing other layer tools through the marking menu.