Go to your reference layer and choose “cut”. Now your strokes and colours should be separated, depending on how good you were able to select the strokes. Remember you can always blur the new stroke selection layer to feather your “selection” before you choose selection.
How do I remove color fill?
Remove cell shading
- Select the cells that contain a fill color or fill pattern. For more information on selecting cells in a worksheet, see Select cells, ranges, rows, or columns on a worksheet.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the arrow next to Fill Color, and then click No Fill.
How do I delete a color in procreate?
To delete a color from your palette, press and hold that swatch, then tap Delete. It will vanish, leaving an empty space.
How do I stop recolor from filling in procreate?
After you Drop a colour, “Continue filling with Recolour” will appear at the top of your canvas. Tap that and then keep tapping your line art! Holy cow.. my life will be forever changed.
How do I select a specific color in procreate?
How to Use Procreate’s Color Picker
- Press and hold down with your finger where you want to pull the color from.
- You’ll see a circle take on your color.
- Wait for the color to appear in the color selection tool in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You now have access to the selected color.
What does recolor mean in procreate?
The tool itself is the same as it always has been: select a layer with an object to recolor, set the cursor to whichever color you want to change, and then choose any color from the color palette (or color selection tool) to adjust the color. Additionally, it’s super easy to access with the Quick Menu gesture.
What happened to recolor in procreate?
With Procreate 5X came the release of the new Color Fill tool which is the successor to the very popular Recolor Tool. … While at first glance it might seem like Procreate completely took away the Recolor Tool because it’s not in the Adjustments Panel, rest assured it is still on the app and you can still access it!