How do you copy and paste layers in Procreate?
There’s actually a really quick way to copy and paste using a Procreate shortcut.
- Use three fingers and swipe down.
- Click “copy” to copy what is on your active layer and “copy all” to copy everything on your canvas.
- Click “paste”
Can you copy layers in Procreate?
If you want to copy and paste a specific layer in Procreate, you can swipe left and click on the “duplicate” button on the layer panel. Another way you can copy and paste a layer is by clicking the copy button within the layer’s settings and then selecting paste under the wrench tool menu.
How do I import an image into Procreate?
To insert a picture inside the Procreate canvas: In the top left, select the tool option > insert > insert flat image > find the image you are going to use.
How do I move an object to another layer in procreate?
If you want to just move the entire contents of the layer then skip to step 4.
- Tap on letter ‘S’ …
- Tap on ‘Freehand’ category. …
- Circle the objects you want to move. …
- Tap the Mouse icon. …
- Move your objects around with Apple Pencil. …
- Tap the Mouse icon to save changes. …
- VIDEO: HOW TO MOVE OBJECTS IN PROCREATE.
Can you merge two procreate files?
The Procreate combine down setting will put your layers into a group, with each of the layers still separate from the others. The Procreate merge down setting will fuse your layers together, turning multiple layers into one layer.