Click the “Insert” tab, and click “Pictures” on the ribbon. If the animated GIF is online, then click on “Online Pictures. Select the file, and then click “Insert.”· It would insert the file into your email message.
How do I insert a GIF into Outlook 2020?
Follow these steps to send GIFs in your Outlook emails:
- Create a new message or reply to an existing message.
- Find the GIF you want to share by searching on a popular GIF search engine like GIPHY or Tenor.
- Save the GIF locally to your computer.
- In your Outlook message select the “Insert picture inline” button.
Can you embed in Outlook email?
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can embed web page in email body with the help of Internet Explorer. 1. Launch Internet Explorer, and open the web page you want to send by email. … After clicking Send Page by E-mail, the new email dialog pops up, please enter your recipients and then Send this email.
How do I email a GIF imbed?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
How do I insert a GIF into Outlook 365?
Here you go:
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Create new Message.
- Hit Insert.
- Select Attach File.
- Pick your animated file from your file system, shared folder or OneDrive.
- Last, go ahead and hit OK.
- That’s it
Why do GIFs not work in Outlook?
If GIFs aren’t working in your Outlook, you may need to enable certain settings in Outlook. In Outlook for Office 365 before version 2008, select File > Options > Advanced. In the Display section, check the box to Play animated GIFs.
How do I insert a GIF into an Outlook email 2019?
Insert an animated GIF image in an outgoing email in Outlook
- In the Mail view, create a new email with clicking Home > New E-mail.
- In the new Message window, please place the cursor in the message body where you will insert the animated GIF image, and click Insert > Pictures.
Can you embed video in Outlook email?
When you’re trying to embed video in an Outlook email, start by opening your video. Then click the URL, right-click, and select copy. Next, create the email and paste your link into the email body. … With it, you can seamlessly record, send, and track videos directly from your inbox.
How do I insert an object into the body of an Outlook email?
Attach a message or other item to a message
- On the File menu, click New, and then click Mail Message.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Attach Item.
- In the Look in list, click the folder that contains the item that you want to attach.
- Click the item that you want, and then click OK.
Can I embed a sway in an email?
To share your Sway using a preview image and link, click Get visual link. In the window that appears, click Copy, and the press CTRL+V to paste the preview image and link into an email message. To embed a Sway on your own website, click </> Get embed code. … Click Close to return to Sway.
Can I email GIFs?
Wait – Do GIFs Work in Email? The answer is: yes…and no. GIF support has expanded across email clients in the last few years. In fact, even some versions of Outlook now support animated GIFs in email.
How do I copy and paste a GIF?
Copy Animated GIFs
When you see a GIF you like, whether through a web search or social media, simply right click on it and select “Copy Image.” If you don’t see that option, try clicking on the image to open it on a separate page and choose “Copy Image” there.
Can Outlook 2016 use animated GIFs?
Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2019. There is no support for animated GIF-files when composing or reading an email. If you want to see the animation you’ll need to open the message in a browser. … Then choose (Other) Actions-> View in Browser.