Make a GIF: As we mentioned above, Make a GIF is an excellent resource for quickly turning a YouTube video into a GIF. … GIF Maker, GIF Editor: This Android app lets you change a video into a GIF or change a GIF into a video. You can also add filters, stickers, and use quick editing features.
How do you turn a video into a GIF?
GIPHY app (Android and iOS)
- Tap “Create” in the top-right corner of the screen. …
- Find your video in your camera roll, located at the bottom left of the screen. …
- Customize your GIF. …
- Change the aspect ratio of your GIF.
How do I convert a video to a GIF on my phone?
First you’ll need to install GIFDroid from the Android Market, then open the app. Step 1: Press either the Select Video or Record Video button. Select Video will open your Gallery to choose a video. Step 2: Choose the section of the video you want to make into an animated GIF.
How do I make a GIF from a video in Google Photos?
About this article
- Open Photos.
- Tap Assistant.
- Tap Animation.
- Select photos.
- Tap Create.
How do you turn a video into a live photo on iPhone?
How to make a video into a Live Photo on an iPhone
- Select the video that you want. …
- Trim the video and apply the filters that you want. …
- Save the Live Photo to your iPhone’s Camera Roll. …
- Select the “Video to Live Wallpaper” option. …
- Edit your Live Photo however you like.
How do I make a GIF from a video shortcut?
Step 2. Run the Video to GIF Shortcut
- Open Shortcuts and go to My Shortcuts.
- Tap the Video to GIF shortcut.
- If this is your first time running the shortcut, a prompt will appear, asking for access to your photos. …
- Choose a video. …
- Hit Save. …
- You’ll be shown a preview of your GIF.
How do you make a GIF on iPhone?
How to make a GIF on an iPhone with the Photos app
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and tap on the Live Photo you want to turn into a GIF.
- Swipe up on the photo to bring up the moving picture menu (Live, Loop, Bounce, Long Exposure). …
- Tap on “Loop” to turn the picture into a repeating GIF.
How do I create a GIF from photos?
How to Make a GIF from a Photo Series
- Step 1: Choose Your Photos.
- Step 2: Open the Timeline Panel.
- Step 3: Turn Each Layer Into an Animation Frame.
- Step 4: Change the Frame Length and Loop Settings.
- Step 5: Save as a Gif.
How do I make a GIF my wallpaper?
Head over to “Settings” from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. Scroll down below and tap on “Wallpaper” to proceed. Here, tap on the “Choose a New Wallpaper” option located right at the top. Now, select the “Live Photos” album and choose the live photo that you just converted using the app.
How do you turn something into a GIF?
Giphy App for iOS and Android
To start, open the app and tap on the plus sign on the bottom. You can record a video from scratch or use an existing one from your phone. Next, you’ll see a live preview of your GIF that you can trim and add text, effects or stickers to. When you’re done, tap the purple arrow.
How do you make a video out of pictures?
Make a movie
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Library. …
- Under the “Create new” section, tap Movie.
- To choose the photos and videos you want in the movie, tap New movie. …
- To use a theme, tap the movie you want and follow the instructions.