When you see one you like, right-click on the image and choose “Save As” or “Save Image As.” Make sure the file type is saving as a . gif, and name the file. Choose the destination on your computer, and click “Save” to make a copy of the GIF that you can use.
How do I copy and paste a GIF?
Copy Animated GIFs
When you see a GIF you like, whether through a web search or social media, simply right click on it and select “Copy Image.” If you don’t see that option, try clicking on the image to open it on a separate page and choose “Copy Image” there.
How do I download and save a GIF?
Save animated GIFs to your computer
- Right click on the animated GIF that you want to download.
- Select ‘Save Image As’.
- Select the location where you want to save your image, keeping the file format as . gif.
- Click ‘Save’.
How do I save a GIF?
If you don’t see a download button on the page, you may also be able to save the image by hovering your cursor over it, right clicking on it, and then selecting Save As. A window will appear on your screen allowing you to choose a folder where you’d like to save the image.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on an iPhone?
The Steps to Sending a GIF on an iPhone:
- Find your GIF of choice in Safari.
- Tap and press on the GIF you wish to use.
- When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF.
- Open iMessage.
- In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears.
How do you copy a GIF on an iPhone?
How to save GIFs from Mail and Messages
- Open the email or message with the GIF you want to download.
- Tap on the GIF.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right. It looks like a box with an arrow.
- Tap Save Image to download the GIF to your Camera Roll.
How do I save a GIF on my laptop?
Saving a GIF is an easy process, but you must save it in the correct file format. Locate the GIF you want to save and open the file on your computer. Right-click on the GIF and click “Save File” to open the panel for saving. Name the file and keep the .
How do I save a GIF as a PowerPoint?
How can I save an animated GIF from a PowerPoint slideshow?
- Open your desired presentation in PowerPoint, and go to File.
- Click on Export, and select Create an Animated GIF.
- Choose the desired minimum Seconds spent on each slide.
- Select Create GIF, and PowerPoint will now save your presentation as a GIF.
Where can I download GIFs?
Part 2: Best 10 Websites to Download Animated GIFs
- Reaction GIFs.