How do I edit a PSD file?
View and edit layers in a PSD file
- Double-click the full PSD file in the Browse Panel. …
- Select Layers. …
- Double-click a layer and do any of the following: …
- Select Save or Save As.
- To view or edit a different layer, select an arrow at the bottom of the layer preview.
- To exit the layer Detail View, select the Grid View icon.
How can I view a PSD file without Photoshop?
The 7 Best Ways to Open a PSD File Without Photoshop
- GIMP. GIMP should honestly be your first stop when trying to open and edit a PSD file for free. …
- Paint.NET. …
- Photopea Online Editor. …
- XnView. …
- IrfanView. …
- Google Drive. …
How do I edit a PSD file in Windows 10?
Below we sift 10 image editors to allow you to open PSD files without Photoshop.
- Paint.net. Paint.net is a free image editor that can open a PSD file. …
- GIMP. GIMP is another free and open-source tool you can use to open PSD file. …
- Photopea. …
- XNVIEW. …
- PSD Viewer. …
- IrfanView. …
- Google Drive.
What free programs can open PSD files?
GIMP is a free, open source alternative to Photoshop. It can open PSD files and even preserves layer information. GIMP is the most powerful option on this list and will allow you to make other modifications to the file. To open a Photoshop file in GIMP, first download and install GIMP.
How do I open a Photoshop file?
Open a file using the Open command
- Choose File > Open.
- Select the name of the file you want to open. If the file does not appear, select the option for showing all files from the Files Of Type (Windows) or Enable (Mac OS) pop-up menu.
- Click Open.
How do I edit a PSD file in Google Drive?
Add your Google Drive account in Air Live Drive.
- Assign the Google Drive account to a local drive letter.
- Search Windows Explorer for your Google Drive disk with your Photoshop files (psd, jpg, png,..).
- Double-click on your Photoshop file to open it.
- Edit and save your Photoshop file.
How do I convert a PSD file to Word?
How to convert PSD to DOC
- Upload psd-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to doc” Choose doc or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your doc.
How do I open PSD files in Windows 10?
To view your PSD files, download our free file viewer and drag and drop the . PSD file onto the program window. File Viewer Lite will open the file and display the document.
How do I edit a PSD file online?
How to use Aspose.PSD Template to Update PSD Layers
- Drag and drop or browse PSD or PSB file.
- After the page loading you will be able to edit PSD Document.
- Current version supports Text Layer Update and Layer Replacing.
- Also, all changes like displaying/hiding of Adjustment Layers and Clipping masks are available.
How do I open a PSD file on my PC?
You can use Gimp to view and edit PSD files, as well as convert them to other formats. Once you download and install GIMP, fire it up. Open the “File” menu, and then click the “Open” command. Find the PSD file with which you want to work and then click the “Open” button.
Can you edit a PSD without Photoshop?
It turns out, you can open and edit PSD files without using Photoshop. … GIMP and Photopea are two of the image editing tools that have the compatibility with PSD files. GIMP is a cross-platform desktop-based image editing tool while Photopea is an online-based image editing tool.
How do I open a PSD file in Chrome?
Ensure you have Photoshop installed on your computer. Edit your image files with Photoshop now. Install our software extension “Open with Photoshop” Once you install our software, please refresh all your existing Chrome Tabs/close Chrome browser and restart Chrome browser to let the extension load.