How do I shrink the size of a GIF?
How to resize the animated GIF?
- Click the Browse… button to select the GIF.
- In the Resize GIF section, enter its new dimensions in the Width and Height fields. To change the GIF proportion, unselect the Lock aspect ratio option.
- Click the Save GIF button to download the resized GIF.
How do I resize a GIF image?
How to resize GIFs online
- Upload your GIF. Upload a GIF that you want to resize from your iPhone, Android, PC, or tablet. …
- Select a new size. …
- When you’re happy with results, click Export GIF and Kapwing will process your resized GIF.
Can a GIF be resized?
Ezgif’s online image resizer will resize, crop, or flip animated gifs and other images, with the same quality and speed as professional software, without the need to buy and install anything. … GIF animation resizing is sometimes tricky, and you will probably have to choose between a smaller file size or image quality.
How do I reduce the size of a GIF in Windows?
How can I compress GIFs without losing quality?
- Use Winzip. If you are looking for a way to compress your GIFs without losing quality, then we recommend using dedicated software, such as WinZip. …
- Use the built-in compression feature. …
- Reduce the number of colors. …
- Use simple shapes. …
- Use an online GIF compressor.
How do I resize a GIF without losing quality?
ResizeImage.net. ResizeImage.net is a no-nonsense online tool that helps you resize all types of images. The tool will accept GIF files of up to 30MB in size and 10MP in resolution. The tool lets you crop images, rotate images and also resize the image by specifying quality and aspect ratio.
How do I resize a GIF app?
Check out the best apps to edit GIFs on your Android phone.
- GIF Maker. An all-in-one GIF editor & maker for Android, here comes one of the best tools to crop, resize, speed, trim, add emojis/captions/stickers/filters, etc. …
- GIF Studio.
How do you edit GIFs?
You can use an online GIF editor like GIPHY, EZGIF, and mobile apps like GIF Maker for iPhone and GIF Maker-Editor for Android to add text to GIF or add captions. Simply upload a GIF or create your own on the app, and then start editing! This is an easy way to make animated memes or caption GIFs.
How do I resize an image?
How to Resize an Image on a Windows PC
- Open the image by either right-clicking on it and selecting Open With, or clicking File, then Open on the Paint top menu.
- On the Home tab, under Image, click on Resize.
- Adjust the image size either by percentage or pixels as you see fit. …
- Click on OK.