Go into iMessage and select a conversation thread of the person you want to send the GIF to. Tap on the text box once to bring up the keyboard and then tap on it again to bring up the “Paste” prompt. Tap it when it appears. The GIF image will paste itself inside the text box.
How do you copy and paste a GIF into iMessage?
The Steps to Sending a GIF on an iPhone:
When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF. Open iMessage. In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears. Click to paste your GIF (it will look like a still image, but once sent, it will animate).
How do you copy and paste a GIF into a text?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
Can you copy and paste GIF?
Copying a GIF into an email is simple enough, as long as you were able to copy it from its original source. You simply go to the source and paste your image in. Once you’ve inserted it, you can manipulate it as you would any other image.
Why do my GIFs not work on iMessage?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings
Then test #images in iMessage. (It started working for me after the reset.) After I got it working again, I proceeded with restoring all my iCloud, Find my iPhone, Wi-Fi, and Wallet settings.
How do I paste a GIF?
Method 2: Save full HTML page and embed
- Go to the website with the GIF you’d like to copy.
- Right click on the GIF and click Copy.
- Open File Explorer to locate the folder where you want to save the GIF.
- Right click in the folder and click Paste.
Can you get GIFs on iMessage?
So to add one of your GIFs to a iMessage or text in the Messages app, you simply have to tap the camera icon, then tap Photos, and find the Animated folder. Tap the GIF you want to send, then confirm by tapping Choose, and it will be dropped into a message ready for sending.
How do you get a GIF keyboard on iPhone?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.
How do you text a GIF on iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do you save GIFs?
How to Download Animated GIFs on Android
- Open your browser and go to the website containing the GIF you want to download.
- Click on the GIF to open it. Press down to open a pop-up window.
- Select Save Image or Download Image from the list of options.
- Exit the browser and open your photo gallery to find the downloaded GIF.
How do you save animated GIFs?
Save animated GIFs to your computer
- Right click on the animated GIF that you want to download.
- Select ‘Save Image As’.
- Select the location where you want to save your image, keeping the file format as . gif.
- Click ‘Save’.
How do you set a GIF as your background on iPhone?
Head over to “Settings” from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. Scroll down below and tap on “Wallpaper” to proceed. Here, tap on the “Choose a New Wallpaper” option located right at the top. Now, select the “Live Photos” album and choose the live photo that you just converted using the app.