Open your PDF file and press File->Print in Adobe Reader menu. Select Universal Document Converter from the list of printers and click Advanced. Click Print as image as shown on the screenshot below. Click OK to save the introduced settings and click Print to start the PDF to PNG conversion process.
Can you save a PDF as a JPEG or PNG?
Open the PDF in Acrobat. Click the Export PDF tool in the right pane. Choose Image as your export format, and then choose JPEG. Click Export.
How can I save a PDF as an image?
Open the PDF in Acrobat, and then choose Tools > Export PDF. The various formats to which you can export the PDF file are displayed. Click Image and then choose the image file format that you want to save the images in.
How do I convert a PDF to a PNG file in Windows?
Once you load the PDF document, click on the ‘Home’ tab. Go to ‘To Others’ and select the ‘Convert to Image’. Under the dialog box, choose PNG as the format and press the “Save” option.
How do I convert a PDF to a high resolution image?
Convert a PDF file to an image file
- File->open, select your PDF file, a dialog box pops up.
- Import As, choose Resolution: e.g. 300 pixel/in (or above, based on the quality you desire)
- go to Image-> Set Image Print Resolution, choose x resolution and y resolution 300 pixel/in (or above, based on the quality you desire)
How do I convert a PDF to a PNG without losing quality?
Open the PDF file with preview in Mac and at the top, click on the File menu and select “Export.” Step 2. On the Export window, change the format to “PNG” and adjust quality and resolution accordingly. Now hit “Save,” and the PDF file would be converted to PNG.
How do I convert a file to PNG?
Open the image you want to convert into PNG by clicking File > Open. Navigate to your image and then click “Open.” Once the file is open, click File > Save As. In the next window make sure you have PNG selected from the drop-down list of formats, and then click “Save.”
Is PDF to PNG safe?
PDF to PNG Online Free – Secure. Anonymous. No Limits.
How do I convert a PDF to an image in Windows 10?
Click the “View > Tools > Export PDF > Open” in the top menu bar. Then, select “Image” from the “Convert To” dropdown menu, choose the “JPEG” option, and select the quality for your output file. Step 3. When you have specified the conversion options, click “Export to JPEG” to start converting your PDF file to JPG.
How do I convert a PDF to a PNG file on a Mac?
Method 1: How to Convert PDF to PNG on Mac
- Open PDF on Your Mac. The first thing to do is to open your PDF file containing the image or images you want to extract. …
- Select PNG as Output Format. Next, click the “File” option in the top menu bar, then go to “Export To” → “Image” → “PNG (. …
- Convert PDF to PNG on Mac.