How do I send a GIF from Tenor?
How to Use GIF Keyboard by Tenor on Android
- After installation, you will be prompted to open the app.
- You need to grant access to your storage and contacts to use the app.
- Once granted, you can access the GIF library where it will prompt you to send your very first GIF.
To search for, and then send, a GIF, click the ‘+’ button, select Photo & Video Library and your camera roll should appear. As part of the latest update, a small magnifying glass is now shown in the bottom left-hand corner with the word ‘GIF. ‘ Select this and rows of GIFs, powered by Tenor, will appear.
Use the GIF button in Facebook’s status box
- Open the status box in your Facebook profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from the GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Facebook post.
- Once you’re finished with your post, click Share.
How do you use Tenor on iPhone?
To add stickers to your photos and videos with Tenor, download Tenor’s GIF Keyboard app on iOS, open the iOS Messages app, and then the camera. From there, tap the “star” button in the bottom left corner and then select the GIF Keyboard icon. This should allow you to bring up the search with expression categories.
How do I send a tenor GIF on messenger?
How to send a GIF on Facebook Messenger mobile app
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select a person or group chat.
- In the bottom menu, tap the plus (+) icon and select the GIF tab.
- Or in the text field, tap the smiley face icon and select the GIF tab.
What is tenor app?
We make it easy to find and share the right GIF across devices. Tenor is the #1 downloaded and used GIF-sharing app on both iOS and Android.