Make your precious home screen fun and unique by decorating it with your favorite animated gifs! The animation will continuously play inside a widget right on your home screen. This free version lets you use one gif in as many widgets as you like.
Can you make a gif into a widget Iphone?
Enter any text, choose the best font, orientation and frame. Add backgrounds, pictures, videos and GIFs – bring animation to your widget. Build your own home screen, make your widgets be uniquely yours!
How do I make my widgets move?
Resize a widget
- Touch and hold the widget on your Home screen.
- Lift your finger. If the widget can be resized, you’ll find an outline with dots on the sides.
- To resize the widget, drag the dots.
- When you’re done, tap outside the widget.
How do I make a video a widget?
Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage > Frontpage Widgets. Click on “Add Widgets” button. Click the “Video Widget” button to insert the Text widget to your Widget Area. Now in the Video section you can either paste the link of your video hosted in YouTube, Vimeo or upload them directly from here.
How do you get a video widget on IOS 14?
Scroll down and tap the Edit button. Scroll down to the “More Widgets” section and locate the Videos panel. Tap the green + sign next to the Videos widget option. Tap Done and the Videos widget will be added to your Widgets screen.
How do I make a gif a live wallpaper?
Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose New Wallpaper. Select “Live Photos” and then the live photo you just saved. Position the GIF how you want it and then tap “Set.” You can choose whether you want it to be on the Lock Screen, the Home Screen, or Both.
How do I customize my iPhone widgets?
Edit your widgets
- Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
- Tap Edit Widget .
- Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.
How do I customize widgets in iOS 14?
How to make custom iPhone widgets in iOS 14 with Widgetsmith
- Open Widgetsmith on your iPhone. …
- Click on the widget size you want. …
- Rename the widget to reflect its contents. …
- Click on the widget icon to begin customizing its purpose and appearance. …
- Customize your widget font, tint, background color and border color.
How do I create a custom widget?
How to Create Your Own Custom Widgets
- Open the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone. …
- Then choose a widget size. …
- Next, tap the widget preview.
- Then select the type of widget you want to create. …
- Next, customize your widget. …
- Then tap the back button. …
- Next, tap Save. …
- Then add a Widgetsmith widget to your home screen.
Is Widgetsmith safe to use?
Widgetsmith is a safe and legitimate app. I use it regularly. It’s free to download, but they do have an upgrade subscription..
How do I create a Widgetmith image?
- Open “Widgetsmith”
- Tap on the size of widget you want to use.
- Tap on the “Default Widget” option to edit it.
- Select “Photo” for a plain photo widget, or one of the other options if you want overlays.
- Make sure to allow the app to “access all photos” so that the app can show you your pictures!