If you need to open a GIF picture, you should go to the File menu in the browser, by pressing the Alt key. Then select Open, click Browse and choose All Files. Click on the GIF, choose Open, and then confirm your choice by clicking OK to see the GIF file.
What is the easiest way to find a GIF?
To do a general search for gifs, type “gifs” in the search bar and press enter.
Search for a specific type of GIF on Google.
- Click or tap Images. It’s one of the tabs at the top of your Google search. …
- When you see a gif you like, click or tap it to view a full sized image of the gif.
- Save or share the gif by clicking.
What is a GIF and how do you find them?
A GIF Is Just an Animated Image
In its simplest form, a GIF (pronounced “gif” or “jiff”) is just an image file. Like the JPEG or PNG file formats, the GIF format can be used to make still images. But the GIF format has a special feature—it can also be used to create animated images like the one below.
How do I open a GIF on my phone?
Android smartphones have a built-in image viewing application called Gallery. When you connect your Android smartphone to your computer and transfer a GIF file to your phone’s storage area, you can open the Gallery appliation and view that GIF file.
How do I open a GIF file in Windows?
Use Windows Media Player to open the GIF file by doing the following:
- Right-click on the file.
- Select Open with.
- Select Choose default program.
- Expand Other Programs.
- Select Windows Media Player.
- Always use the selected program to open this kind of file is selected by default. …
- Click OK.