Go to Filter > Sharpen > Smart Sharpen and run it at 500% with a 6.2 pixel radius. Next go to Image > Mode > Grayscale, then Image > Mode > Bitmap. The input and output resolution should match at 300dpi with method set to Halftone. OK this and set the Frequency at 80dpi, the angle at 25º and the shape set to Round.
What resolution is best for screen printing?
For screen printing 300 dpi is the standard resolution for a good quality print.
How do you make something look printed?
- select an image or texture for your surface.
- drop your art in at the desired angle.
- overlay the setting with a gradient and add shadows for a lighting angle.
- add soft-focus for effect.
- judiciously apply film grain to temper that overly-smooth cgi look.
Can you screen print a drawing?
Creating a Suitable Drawing for Screen Printing
Drawings in pen will always be easier to work with than drawings in pencil which will need a lot of darkening to make them fully black. for a screen using Adobe Photoshop. There are lots of free or cheaper programmes that will have similar tools that you can use too.