To change the color of a shape in Photoshop, select your shape layer in the Layer Panel, then press U to activate the shape tool. In the upper settings bar, a “Fill” option will appear. Clicking on the Fill setting, pick a new color from the provided color swatches to apply to your shape.
How do I edit lines in Photoshop?
From the toolbar, click and hold the Shape tool ( ) group icon to bring up the various shape tool choices. Select the Line tool. Shape Mode: The weight of a Shape line can be adjusted with both Stroke and Weight settings in the Options bar.
How do I change the color of part of an image in Photoshop?
Go to the Image menu, then to Adjustments , and choose Replace Color . When the dialog box opens, the first step is to sample the color in the image you want to replace by clicking on it. Now go to the Hue , Saturation , and Lightness controls to set the color you want to use as a replacement.
How do I add color to a line in Photoshop?
How to Draw a Colored Line in Photoshop
- Press the “U” key to select the drawing tools, then hold down “Shift” and press “U” to cycle through the tools until you enable the Line tool. …
- Enter a pixel value into the “Weight” box for the line in the Options bar to set its thickness.
How do I edit shapes in Photoshop?
Select the Shape Selection tool , and then select the Show Bounding Box option. Do one of the following: Click the shape you want to transform, and then drag an anchor to transform the shape. Select the shape you want to transform, choose Image > Transform Shape, and then choose a transformation command.
How do you color certain parts of a photo?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Open Fotor and click the “Edit a Photo”.
- Open the “Effect” menu on the left dashboard, click “Color Splash”.
- Choose one splash color you like and click “Brush Size” to splash the area you want colored in your image.
- Click “Apply” and Save it.
How do I change the color of part of a picture?
Change the color tone of a picture
- Click the picture and the Format Picture pane appears.
- On the Format Picture pane, click .
- Click Picture Color to expand it.
- Under Color Temperature, move the temperature slider as necessary, or enter a number in the box next to the slider.
How do you change the color of a line in art?
Changing the color of the lines on a selected layer
- Select the line art layer you want to change the color of. …
- On the color palette, select the desired color for the line art.
- Select [Edit] menu > [Convert to drawing color].
- The line art color will change to the color selected.
How do you change the color of something in Photoshop?
Apply a Hue/Saturation adjustment to selected objects
- Select the object you want to change. …
- In the Adjustments panel, click the Hue/Saturation icon. …
- In the Properties panel, change Hue and Saturation settings to replace the object’s color.