How do you light in Photoshop?
Apply the Lighting Effects filter
- Choose Filter > Render > Lighting Effects.
- From the Presets menu at upper left, choose a style.
- In the preview window, select individual lights you want to adjust. …
- In the lower half of the Properties panel, adjust the entire set of lights with these options:
How do you simulate sunlight indoors?
1. Switch your lightbulbs to ones that mimic natural daylight. You can choose lightbulbs with a CCT (correlated color temperature) of 5000K–6500K, which is closest to natural daylight (although keep in mind they will be quite bright).