How do I hide information in Lightroom?
1 Correct answer. Two finger tap. So you use two fingers to tap the grid – each time you tap, it cycles to the next metadata setting until you set it to none.
How do I turn off photo info in Lightroom mobile?
Click the three dots – top right and go to view options. Switch off info overlays. The quickest way is the two-finger tap on the image. That cycles through the Info Overlay, the Histogram, and Off.
How do I turn off filenames in Lightroom?
In Lightroom ‘Ctrl I’ (pc) toggles file name display over the photo on or off.
Does Lightroom show metadata?
Lightroom Classic has premade sets that display different combinations of metadata. Shows the filename, copy name, folder, rating, text label, and a subset of IPTC and EXIF metadata. You can customize the default metadata panel to include specific fields that you want to see.
How do I see metadata in Lightroom CC?
Two Lightroom Keyboard Shortcuts for Viewing Metadata
- #1. Tap the J Key in Grid View – Library Module.
- #2 Tap the i key in Loupe View – Library and Develop Module.
- Notes on Tapping Command J (Control J on the PC) to Open the View Options Dialog.
How do I show the grid in Lightroom?
To enable the grid overlay, go to View > Loupe Overlay > Grid. You’ll also need to make sure that the “Show” option just above it is checked (this is a way you can turn multiple overlays on or off at the same time). You’ll get something like this: You then have some control over its appearance.
How do I turn off time stamp in Lightroom?
Remove date stamp from photo – the easy way
- Step 1: Load the image. Open the image that you wish to remove the date stamp from.
- Step 2: Select the date/time stamp. Zoom in on the area with the date and time stamp, and then mark it with marker or any other selection tool.
- Step 3: Run the restoration process.
How do I change the preserved file name in Lightroom?
To create a File Naming Template, choose Library > Rename Photos. In the Rename dialog, select Edit from the File Naming drop down.
How do you change a filename in Lightroom?
If you just need to change the name of a single photo inside of Lightroom, the process is very straightforward. Simply select the photo you want to rename, expand the Metadata panel, set the panel to Default view, click into the File Name field, and edit the filename as needed.
How do I edit metadata in Lightroom?
Edit a metadata preset
- From the Presets menu in the Metadata panel, choose Edit Presets.
- Choose the preset you want to edit from the Preset pop-up menu.
- Edit the metadata fields and change settings.
- Click the Preset pop-up menu again and choose Update Preset [preset name]. Then, click Done.
What does save metadata to file mean in Lightroom?
When editing a file in Lightroom, your adjustments are saved as instructions (metadata) and then later rendered on demand and saved to something like a JPEG file, rather than overwriting the original file with your changes. This is known as a none destructive process.