Enter a width and Height in the “W” and “H” boxes in the control box. This will change all of the objects to the same size.
How do I make sure all objects are the same size in Illustrator?
Using Transform Each
- Select all of the objects you want to scale.
- Select Object > Transform > Transform Each, or use the shortcut command + option + shift + D.
- In the dialog box that pops up, you can choose to scale the objects, move the objects horizontally or vertically, or rotate them at a specific angle.
How do you scale equally in Illustrator?
Do one of the following:
- To scale from the center, choose Object > Transform > Scale or double-click the Scale tool .
- To scale relative to a different reference point, select the Scale tool and Alt‑click (Windows) or Option‑click (Mac OS) where you want the reference point to be in the document window.
How do you evenly distribute objects in Illustrator?
How to align and evenly distribute objects
- You can choose what you’d like to align your objects to; your selected items, a key object or the artboard. …
- Select ‘Vertical Align Centre’ (or ‘Horizontal Align Centre’ if want to stack the objects).
- To distribute the objects evenly, use the distribute spacing option.
How do you make all objects the same size?
Hold down your Ctrl key and select the objects you want to resize. Multiple objects must be selected to activate the following resizing options. Select from the following resizing options. You can resize objects by selecting the resizing option from the Layout menu, or by clicking the toolbar graphic.
How do you select the same shape in Illustrator?
Click the selection area on the right side of the layer in the Layers panel that has the object that you want to select. You can also click the Select menu, point to Object, and then click All on Same Layers to select all on a layer.
How do you select multiple objects in Illustrator?
Hold down the “Alt” key and click on individual objects to select them, or marquee around multiple objects to select all of them at once. Use the Shift key to add more objects to your selection.
How do I get rid of the perspective grid in Illustrator?
Click “View” from the menu bar and select “Perspective Grid / Hide Grid” to deactivate the grid. The keyboard shortcut is “Ctrl,” “Shift,” “I” (Windows) and “Cmd,” “Shift,” “I” (Mac).
What does Ctrl H do in Illustrator?
|Adobe Illustrator 10 Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Ctrl + H (toggle)||Hide Edges|
|Ctrl + Shift + W (toggle)||Hide Template|
|Ctrl + R (toggle)||Show/Hide Rulers|
How do you scale multiple objects in Illustrator?
Scale multiple objects
- Select the objects.
- Choose Object > Transform > Transform Each. …
- Set percentages for horizontal and vertical scaling in the Scale section of the dialog box.
- To change the reference point, click a white square on the reference point locator .
- Click OK, or click Copy to scale a copy of each object.
How do I make all my pictures the same size in Photoshop?
In this section
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Go to “Image,” located at the top of the window.
- Select “Image Size.”
- A new window will open.
- To maintain the proportions of your image, click the box next to “Constrain Proportions”.
- Under “Document Size”: Select “inches” for the unit of measurement. …
- Save your file. Tip!