Choose File > Import From Another Catalog and navigate to the catalog that contains the photos you want to add from. Then, click Open (Windows) or Choose (macOS). In the Import From Catalog dialog box: Under Catalog Contents, select the folders that contain the photos you want to import.
How do I move photos from one folder to another in Lightroom?
Lightroom will move files and folders on your hard drive. To move one or multiple photos from one folder to another, use the “G” shortcut to access the Library Module in Grid View. Select one or multiple photos from the grid and drag them to the desired location inside the Folder Panel.
How do I transfer Lightroom catalogs?
How To Move A Lightroom Catalog
- Step 1: Locate And Access Your Lightroom Catalog. Before you can move a Lightroom catalog, you need to find it. …
- Step 2: Select Your Catalog And Move It To A New Location. …
- Step 3: Open The Catalog From It’s New Location. …
- Step 4: Confirm It’s New Location.
Can I have 2 Lightroom catalogs?
For typical Lightroom use, you should NOT be using multiple catalogs. Using multiple catalogs can slow down your workflow, hinder your ability to organize your photos, increase the chances for file corruption, and gives you no actual benefits.
How do I move pictures in a folder?
How Do I Change the Order of Photos in an Album?
- Open the folder where the album is stored. …
- Change the folder view to “List.” You can do this by right-clicking the screen, selecting “View,” and then clicking on “List.”
- Drag and drop the photos to your desired positions in the folder.
How do I change where Lightroom stores my photos?
Specify where Lightroom stores your Originals.
- To change the default location or change the current custom location, click Browse, choose a folder in the (Mac) file picker window/ (Win) Select New Storage Location dialog. …
- To restore a custom location to the default location, click Reset.
Where are Lightroom catalogs stored?
By default, Lightroom places its Catalogs in My Pictures folder (Windows). To find them, go to C:Users[USER NAME]My PicturesLightroom. If you’re a Mac user, Lightroom will place its default Catalog in [USER NAME]PicturesLightroom folder.