To remove a background using Photoshop Elements, select the “Background Eraser Tool” button in the Toolbox and, if necessary, the Tool Options Bar. Use the “Layers” panel to select the layer on which to erase. To set your brush tip options, use “Brush Settings” button in the Tool Options Bar.
How do I make the background transparent in Photoshop Elements 12?
1 Correct answer
- Open the picture file.
- Use one of the selection tools to select the foreground.
- Place the selection on its own layer (Layer>New>Layer via copy or CTRL+J) – this will be Layer 1.
- Delete the background layer.
- If you want to save it, use a file format which supports transparency, e.g.PNG.
How do I remove a solid background in Photoshop?
How to quickly remove a background in Photoshop
- Open your image. — Start by grabbing an image that you want to remove the background from. …
- Select Background Eraser. — …
- Tune your tool settings. — …
- Begin erasing. — …
- Choosing effective limit and sampling settings. — …
- Quick Mask or Pen Tool. —
How do I change the background in Photoshop Elements 2020?
How To Change a Background With Photoshop Elements?
- Open your original photo.
- Go up to the Image menu and choose Magic Extractor…. …
- Paint over the part you want to keep with the Foreground Brush. …
- Click the Preview Button and check it out.
- Touch-up as necessary using the Add To and Remove From tools. …
- Click OK to Extract.
How do you remove an object in Photoshop Elements 2020?
- Do one of the following: …
- Select Guided > Basics > Object Removal.
- From the right panel, choose one of the following Selection tools: …
- Click the following buttons to edit your selection: …
- Click Remove Object to remove the selected object in your photo.
Where is the Background Eraser tool in Photoshop?
Photoshop Background Eraser Tool – Quick Summary
- Photoshop’s Background Eraser Tool can be used to easily remove unwanted areas of an image.
- To select the Background Eraser Tool, right-click (Win) / Control-click (Mac) on the standard Eraser Tool in the Tools panel, then select the Background Eraser Tool from the menu.
How do I make the background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
Where is magic eraser in Photoshop?
Hi. The Magic Eraser Tool is located between the History Brush tool and the Gradient tool. You can select it using the shortcut E (with Shift + E you can switch the tools in that tools group).
Where is Magic Extractor in Photoshop Elements 2020?
Photoshop Elements Tutorial: Using the Magic Extractor in Photoshop Elements
- In the Layers panel, click to select the Marine layer.
- Choose Image > Magic Extractor. …
- If desired, adjust the brush size by adjusting the Brush Size value, and click and drag multiple times to mark the area you want to extract.
What is the magic eraser tool?
The Magic Eraser tool functions the same way as the Magic Wand selection tool, except that instead of selecting an area, it erases it. The Magic Eraser tool works on any traditional Photoshop layer, as well as the Background layer. Clicking with the Magic Eraser tool converts image pixels into transparent pixels.