To bend or curve an image in Photoshop using the Warp Tool, first, click on your image layer. Then select Image > Transform > Warp to activate the Warp Tool. Now click and drag on the provided grid lines to bend and curve your image as you see fit.
How do you bend an object in Photoshop?
Resize the image you want to bend, if needed, by selecting “Transform” from the Edit menu and selecting “Scale.” Drag any corner while holding down the “Shift” key, then press “Enter.” Select “Transform” from the Edit menu once again. This time, select “Skew,” “Distort,” “Perspective” or “Warp.”
How do I make a curved shape in Photoshop?
How To Draw With The Curvature Pen Tool
- Step 1: Select The Curvature Pen Tool From The Toolbar. …
- Step 2: Set The Tool Mode To “Path” Or “Shape” …
- Step 3: Click To Add A Starting Point. …
- Step 4: Add A Second Point To Draw A Straight Line. …
- Step 5: Add A Third Point To Draw A Curve. …
- Step 6: Click To Add More Points.
How do you distort in Photoshop?
- In the Edit workspace, select an image, layer, or a specific area.
- Choose Distort > Pinch from the Filter menu.
- Drag the slider to the right, into positive values, to pinch a selection inward toward its center; or to the left, into negative values, to shift a selection outward. Then click OK.
How do you bend straight lines in Photoshop?
After drawing a straight line, press ALT and left-click on the mouse to change its direction. As we are willing to get a curved line, move the direction to the upper side. Click on a different point and drag the mouse down. It will create a curved line in Photoshop.
How do I bend an image in a circle in Photoshop?
Click “Edit” at the top of the window, click “Transform,” and then click “Warp.” This will place a box with circles on it around your image. The circles are the handles that will control the warp effect.
How do I make curved lines in Photoshop?
- Open Photoshop and go to File > New. …
- Select the Text tool (T) and type your text.
- With the text layer selected and the Type tool (T) active, click on the “Create warped text” icon in the toolbar.
- In the Warp Text window, select the “Arc” style, check the Horizontal option and set the Bend value to +20%.
How do I change the shape of a photo in Photoshop?
An updated version for Photoshop 2020 and 2021 is also available.
- Step 1: Create A New Document. …
- Step 2: Select The Custom Shape Tool. …
- Step 3: Set The Tool Mode To “Shape” …
- Step 4: Set The Shape Color To Black. …
- Step 5: Load The Custom Shapes. …
- Step 6: Choose A Custom Shape. …
- Step 7: Draw The Shape.
How do I Warp part of an image in Photoshop?
Select a layer or an area in the image you want to warp. After making a selection, do one of the following: Choose Edit > Transform > Warp or. Press Control + T (Win) / Command + T (Mac), then click the Switch Between Free Transform And Warp Modes button in the options bar.
Where is the Warp tool in Photoshop?
The warp tool can be accessed by going to Edit at the top of the screen, then selecting Transform, and then Warp. You can also access it by clicking Ctrl+T on a PC or Command+T on a Mac. Then right-click on PC or control-click on a Mac for the menu and select Warp.
How do I use the Pucker tool in Photoshop?
To distort the image in Photoshop, follow these steps:
- Select the layer to distort. …
- Click “Filter” and select “Liquify.”
- Free any areas of the layer you do not want to alter.
- Choose any of the Liquify tools listed above to make the desired distortion.
- Click “OK” to close the dialog box and apply the distortion.