How do I simplify mesh in Illustrator?
How to Unmesh in Illustrator
- Select the object that is gradient meshed by clicking on it with your mouse.
- Select “Object” followed by “Path” and “Offset Path.”
- Enter “0” in the “Offset” box, and then select “OK.” Your meshed object will revert back to a path object.
How do you change the color of a mesh in Illustrator?
To change the color of a mesh point or patch, Select the mesh object, and then drag a color from the Color panel or Swatches panel onto the point or patch. Or, deselect all objects and select a fill color. Then select the mesh object and use the Eyedropper tool to apply the fill color to mesh points or patches.
How do you change the gradient mesh in Illustrator?
Editing the Colors of a Gradient Mesh
- Click the Mesh tool in the Tools panel.
- Position the pointer over the mesh object. …
- Make sure that the Fill box is chosen in the Tools panel. …
- With the Mesh tool, click one of the edge points and apply a color in the same way (see Figure 3).
How do you remove gradient mesh in Illustrator?
Select the object that contains the mesh you want to remove, go to Object -> Path -> Offset path, set the Offset to 0 and click OK. After this just delete the original shape.
How do I change mesh to path?
Convert a mesh object back to a path object
Select the mesh object, choose Object > Path > Offset Path, and then enter zero for the offset value.
How do I open a mesh in Illustrator?
How to Use the Gradient Mesh Tool in Adobe Illustrator
- Select the object, then go to Object > Create Gradient Mesh .
- Set the number of Rows and Columns . …
- The grid has anchor points at the ends and intersections of the grid lines. …
- Select the Gradient Mesh Tool and make sure that Fill is active.