How do you make a cover on Photoshop?
How to create your cover design in Adobe Photoshop (Version CS and up)
- In Photoshop, choose “File>Open” – then navigate to the PDF you downloaded.
- Make sure that when this window pops up, you have the following options selected properly-
- CROP TO- Select “Media Box”
- RESOLUTION- 300 Pixels/Inch.
- MODE: CMYK Color.
- Press OK.
How do you customize a CD cover?
How to design CD covers in 4 simple steps
- Select your CD cover template from over 17.000 ready-made templates.
- Select one of more than 1.200. 000 images or upload your own image.
- Change the color and text of your own personal message using over 100 fresh fonts.
- Share or download your own brand new CD cover.
What are the dimensions of CD cover art?
The standard CD cover size is 4.75 by 4.75 inches, or 12 cm by 12 cm. This dimension is for the front or back cover of a standard jewel CD case.
How do you make a photo look like an album cover?
Go to “Music,” and find the song you want to use. Tap the song on your screen so it shows the album cover as opposed to the lyrics. Go into the edit settings, and upload the original photo to your Story again. Tap on the photo until it turns into a square, and put it over the album’s photo.
What is the size of a CD cover in Photoshop?
Our first step is to create a new document in Photoshop. CD booklets and covers tend to be around 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches. As such, you will want to create a new document in Photoshop with those dimensions.
What is the size of a CD jewel case?
It is a three-piece plastic case, measuring 142 by 125 by 10 millimetres (5.59 in × 4.92 in × 0.39 in), a volume of 177.5 cubic centimetres (10.83 cu in), which usually contains a compact disc along with the liner notes and a back card.
How do I make a CD mixtape?
How to Make a Mix CD
- Step 1: Choose the Music. Go through your iTunes (or however you store your music) library, and pick out songs you like. …
- Step 2: Refine the Music. Go to the playlist, and look through the songs. …
- Step 3: Consider Your Audience. …
- Step 4: Create Your Track List. …
- Step 5: Package It. …
- Step 6: Gift It. …
- 9 Comments.
What is a CD jacket?
The Jacket (or sleeves as they are also called) – CDs in jackets are the most popular items that we make here at Atomic Disc. … Our CD Jackets use 100% recyclable materials and are printed using green friendly ink. This is CD printing at its best!