How do you change stroke size in Photoshop?
Set shape stroke options
- Use the Path Selection tool to select the shape whose path you want to modify.
- In the Properties panel or the tool options bar, click the Set Shape Stroke Type menu icon to open the Stroke Options panel.
- In the Stroke Options panel, do any of the following: Choose the type of stroke you want.
How do I make font thinner in Photoshop?
- Switch to the Selection tool and choose Type → Create Outlines.
- You can also use the keyboard command Ctrl + Shift + O (Windows) or Cmd + Shift + O (Mac).
- Select the text and Right click → Create Outlines.
- After the text has been converted to outlines add a stroke in the stroke panel or Window → Stroke:
How do you change the shape of a line in Photoshop?
Click on the unlabeled, gear-shaped “Geometry Options” button in the Options bar to open a context-sensitive menu of shape- and pen-tool specific options. If you are creating a new line rather than editing one you’ve already drawn, use this menu to select arrowhead styles for one or both ends of your line.
How do I make Stroke path thinner in Photoshop?
Go to brush panel, Select Shape Dynamics, Select Fade as the Control type of Size Jitter.By increasing the length of the Fade you can control the how quickly it transitions from thickest to thinnest point. Having this approximate the length of the line you are stroking will likely yield best results.
How do I fix the line tool in Photoshop?
1 Correct answer. Select the Line tool. Right click on the line tool icon on the left of the Options bar and choose Reset Tool.
How do I make font thinner in pages?
Change the font or font size
- Select the text you want to change. …
- In the Format sidebar, click the Style button near the top. …
- Click the Font pop-up menu, then choose a font.
- Click the small arrows to the right of the font size to make the font larger or smaller.
How do I darken edges in Photoshop?
How To Darken The Edges Of A Photo
- Step 1: Duplicate The Background Layer. …
- Step 2: Open The Lens Correction Filter. …
- Step 3: Turn Off The Grid. …
- Step 4: Drag The Vignette Amount Slider To The Left To Darken The Edges. …
- Step 5: Adjust The Midpoint Slider. …
- Step 6: Fine-Tune The Effect By Adjusting The Opacity Of The Layer.