Check Create Smart Object after Loading layers. Hit OK. Photoshop will load all the layers and then compress them as a single Smart Object. Next click on Layers > Smart Objects > Stack Mode > Mean to average all the layers in the smart object and produce the simulated long exposure.
How do you make a Long Exposure effect?
Tap the round icon on top of the screen, next to the flash, to turn it on. Then take a photo, preferably of something with motion. — Now that you’ve got the photo, open up your shot in the Photos app and swipe up. You will now see four choices: the live video snippet, Loop, Bounce or Long Exposure.
How do you do Long Exposure on a Canon camera?
- Set the cameras power switch to
- Set the Mode Dial to
- Turn the dial to the left to set
- To set the aperture, hold down the button and turn the dial.
- Press the shutter button completely to take the picture. The shutter will stay open for as long as you hold down the shutter button.
How do you create a waterfall in Photoshop?
How to Create a Waterfall Effect in Photoshop
- Step 1: Make a Selection of the Waterfall. Select the lasso tool in the tool bar on the left. …
- Step 2: Copy the Selection to a New Layer. …
- Step 3: Add Blur. …
- Step 4: Add a Layer Mask. …
- Step 5: Clean Up the Edges of the Waterfall. …
- Step 6: Add Blur to the River.
How do I change the shutter speed in Photoshop?
Select Filter > Sharpen > Shake Reduction. Photoshop automatically analyzes the region of the image best suited for shake reduction, determines the nature of the blur, and estimate the appropriate corrections to the entire image.
How do you blur a cloud in Photoshop?
Choose Filter>Blur>Radial Blur and in the resulting dialog, set the Amount to 15, Blur Method to Zoom, and Quality to Best. To make the clouds appear to be moving slightly rightward in this photo, set the Blur Center on the left side of the box.
How do you make Long Exposure clouds?
In fact, the longer you keep your shutter open, the fuzzier the clouds are going to look. You’ll need to switch your camera to manual mode to create a long exposure. Once you’re on that mode, set your aperture somewhere between f/11 to f/16 depending on the lighting condition. If it’s dark enough, f/11 will suffice.
How do you smooth water in Photoshop?
Create Silky Smooth Waterfalls In Photoshop
- Step 1: Draw A Selection Around The Waterfall. …
- Step 2: Copy the Selection Onto Its Own Layer. …
- Step 3: Apply The Motion Blur Filter To The New Layer. …
- Step 4: Add A Layer Mask To The Waterfall Layer. …
- Step 5: Paint With Black On The Layer Mask To Clean Up The Blur Effect.