Cmd + click on all the missing links (links having question mark sign) and then click on relink button at the bottom of the Links panel.
Edit original artwork
- Do any of the following: In the Links panel, select the link and click the Edit Original button . Alternatively, choose Edit Original from the panel menu. Select the linked artwork on the page, and choose Edit > Edit Original. …
- After making changes in the original application, save the file.
Is there a way to relink all these images at once? Yes! Press the Command key (Control on a PC) then click and drag down the listing in the Links palette to select all images. Press the Relink button, the first button on the left at the bottom of the palette.
Can you find and replace in Illustrator?
The Find and Replace function in Illustrator works with text and is similar to others you may have used, but with some added features. There are also Select Same functions that are useful when changing the attributes of objects. To find and change text, go to Edit > Find and Replace .
1. Select the missing/unwanted link from the link window then select ‘Go To Link'(second button from the left)and it will show you where is the location of the missing link. 2. Then go to edit and then select ‘clear’then it will clear up the missing/unwanted link from your link window.
How do I edit an imported image in Illustrator?
To edit the image in Adobe Illustrator:
- Select the image you want to edit.
- Right-click the image, and select Edit With Illustrator. …
- Edit the image.
- Choose File > Save or File > Export (depending on the image type) to save the edited image.
- Choose File > Exit to close Adobe Illustrator.
Where is the Links panel in Illustrator?
The Links panel (Window > Links) displays a list of all artwork that is placed (embedded or linked) in an Illustrator document. Links Information is displayed in the Links panel.
Replace a link with a different source file
Select any link in the Links panel, and click the Relink button or choose Relink from the Links panel menu. If a “parent” link of multiple instances is selected, choose Relink All Instances Of [Filename] from the Links panel menu.
Select the images you want to placed as linked files. Drag them all to your Photoshop document, but don’t drop yet. Before you release the mouse button, hold the Option/Alt key, then release the mouse button. The Option or Alt key tells Photoshop to place the dropped images as linked Smart Objects.
Here what I would do:
- duplicate your file.
- in one version of the indd file, I would delete half the images. …
- In the other version of the indd file, copy the other half of the image.
- paste the second batch into the first version.
- you should get the mix of images on the same page.
How do you replace all words in Illustrator?
Replacing a single font everywhere
Go to the Type menu, then Find Font… Change “Replace with font from” to System if you don’t see the font you want in the bottom section. Select the replacement font in the bottom section. Click Change all and your fonts will be replaced.
If that does not work, try to unlink the files from your Ai file. Just click on the object and depending on your version there should be an icon in the toolbar to select which says Break Link.
If you go to the Windows menu, select Interactive, then Hyperlinks. You’ll see the Hyperlinks window. If you then select your object you’ll see the hyperlink in the Hyperlinks window highlighted. Once you’ve got it highlighted click the trash can to delete it.
Choose File > Package to copy the Illustrator (AI) document, fonts used, and any linked graphics. In the Package dialog box, choose a location for the folder Illustrator creates, to copy the packaged content into. Change the name of the folder if needed. Click Package and then click OK.