Press “Alt-3” using your keyboard number pad’s “3” key to insert the heart symbol.
How do I create a custom shape in Photoshop?
Choose Edit > Define Custom Shape, and enter a name for the new custom shape in the Shape Name dialog box. The new shape appears in the Shape pop-up panel in the options bar. To save the new custom shape as part of a new library, select Save Shapes from the pop-up panel menu.
How do you make a picture into a heart shape?
- Click Create New in the PicMonkey editor.
- Choose a photo to crop into a heart shape.
- Select the Frames tab from the toolbar (looks like a picture frame).
- Click the heart shape cutout.
- Adjust using the Shape Size slider and/or click and drag to reposition the shape.
- Click Apply to complete your work!
How do you put a picture in a heart locket?
How to Fit a Photograph into a Locket
- Remove the Plastic Insert. Many lockets will have a plastic insert where the photo is supposed to go. …
- Choose and Prepare the Photo. The plastic insert is perfect for choosing the photo and outlining it to the exact size. …
- Put the Picture into the Locket. …
- Replace the Insert.
How do you make a heart shaped text?
- Once you have your shape, you can add text by typing it in the heart or you can add text in boxes. Adding the text in a box will allow you to turn the text different directions. …
- To create the text box, click on the Insert tab and click the Shape button again. …
- Click inside the heart to make your text box.
How do I make text into a shape in Photoshop?
Wrap Text into a Shape Using Photoshop CC
- Select a custom shape.
- Draw a shape. Use the Options Bar tools to set the Fill and Stroke.
- The mouse pointer changes to an I-beam inside a circle.
- The smaller the font size the better the words will form to the shape.
- Use the tools on the Options bar to format the text.