How do I access tools options in Illustrator?
With the tool selected, you can access the options for that tool by simply hitting Enter on your keyboard. The option dialogue box will appear saving you the hassle of double clicking the tool in the tool bar. Every little second counts!
How do I show the top toolbar in Illustrator?
To hide or show all panels, including the toolbar and Control panel, press Tab. To hide or show all panels except the toolbar and Control panel, press Shift+Tab. Tip: You can temporarily display hidden panels if Auto-Show Hidden Panels is selected in Interface preferences. It’s always on in Illustrator.
Where is tool bar?
The toolbar, also called bar or standard toolbar, is a row of buttons, often near the top of an application window, that controls software functions.
How do I get the Magic Wand tool in Illustrator?
Do one of the following to open the Magic Wand panel:
- Double-click the Magic Wand tool in the tool panel.
- Select Window > Magic Wand.
How do I add tools to toolbar in Illustrator?
Choose Window > Tools > New Tools panel.
- Name your new Tools panel.
- At first, your new Tools panel will be empty, except for the the Fill and Stroke controls.
- To add tools, just drag and drop them into your new panel from the existing toolbar.